Things you DON’T hear the parent of a new baby say…..
- Boy that was the best sleep I ever had
- Please let ME change her diaper this time
- No, please don’t drop off any free meals
- We have too many diapers
- This bucket car seat is so light
- I love smelling like spit-up
- I feel great
- My house is so clean
- It’s so easy to pack the baby up and go visit other people
- My pants are too big
- I love doing laundry
- Let’s make plans this weekend
- I wish we’d had twins
Things you DO hear the parent of a new baby say……
- I need a drink
- I smell poop
- Let’s just get take-out
- When did I shower last?
- When did we bath the baby last?
- I think I just fell asleep sitting up
- I have poop on me
- All my shirts have puke stains
- How can she be hungry again?
- Did I eat lunch?
- I love coffee
- What day is it?
- I think there’s puke in my hair
- Thank God we didn’t have twins